Install Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 From Usb Flash Drive
Create bootable USB drives the easy way
Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.These days I was trying to copy my windows xp setup disk in my pendrive and install it from there. I became mad because I was looking for something very easy to use that just take seconds to do what I want. This software exist! it’s rufus! Rufus can make a bootable usb disk using MS-DOS stored in the system or using a system ISO. You can create Windows XP, Windows 7 or Linux bootdisk very easily!
1. Download and open Rufus.
2. Plug in your USB Flash drive.
3. To make a Windows bootdisk (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10) select NTFS as file system.
4. Then click on the buttons that looks like a DVD drive, that one near to the checkbox that says “Create bootable disk usng:”.
5. Choose the ISO (you can download iso from here.
6. Click Start wait some minutes DONE.
7. For more details watch video tutorial how does it work (Recommended).
Download Rufus 2.6 Version
|Download Rufus >>||Download Now 847 Kb|
|Download Rufus Portable >>||Download Now 847 Kb|